What we do
We offer our expertise as consultants to 16.1 (CEO / business owner) and 16.2 (OHS Practitioner, Manager / Supervisor). We aim to partner with you as we design, implement, train and maintain legal compliance with regards to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Environmental Legislation and ISO Standards in the workplace.
The bottom line is that we help you to protect yourself, your bottom line and ultimately your business
Service we offer:
Assessments and Hazard Identification
/ Accident Investigation
- Occupational based training
- Schools, Hostels
- Construction sites
- Complexes / Body Corporates
- Building contractors
- Office Parks
- Corporate Offices
- Shopping Complexes
We offer the following credentials: 12 years’ experience in the Health and Safety, Facilitation and Training expertise of company’s Occupational Health and Safety Specialists, Applying SHE Principles & Procedures, OHSAS 18001 Implementation, ISO 9001 Internal, Auditor, ISO 14001 Internal Auditor.
The Proactive Compliance Team appreciates the value that educated workforce brings by empowering managers and employees alike with the knowledge to contribute to a safe and compliant working environment. Adult learning is an invaluable investment and it is with this in mind that we constantly strive to offer a range of quality services aimed to enhance workplace vitality. Time is money, so we offer to take the hassle out of it and provide professional support for all levels of staff in the shortest possible time.
All our training can be designed to satisfy specific industry standards. We like to work with our clients to ensure that they benefit from the training without too much impact on business. The basic training courses offered are as follows:
We offer the following services based on HIRAC methodology
- Safety Files (Generic)
- Compiling of safety files (Site Specific).
- Internal audit assistance.
- Baseline risk assessments.
- Continuous Risk Assessments
- Incident investigations.
- Event safety planning
- Developing safe works procedures.
- Emergency evacuation floor plans.
- Evacuation drill assistance and reporting.
- SHE committee meeting assistance
- Fall protection planning
- SHEQ Plan development/Safety Files
- After completion of the risk assessment, PC Consultants will develop a health, safety and environmental plan to satisfy the specific needs of the client.
- This health, safety and environmental plan shall include but will not be limited to the following:
- Applicable documents and forms
- Applicable standards
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Testing
- Evacuation plans
- Environmental plan
- Hazard management
- Health, welfare and occupational hygiene, and other relevent documentation
- Other Services we offer:
- Placement of Safety officers. (office, manufacturing & Construction sites)
- Safety officers for events.